Shredded mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni or other toppings of choice
Yellow corn meal for sprinkling
All purpose flour for sprinkling
For Pizza Dough, follow the instructions for your particular Bread Maker. The Pizza Dough Recipe for the Zojirushi Bread Maker is in the Zojirushi Recipe Book.
(See link for their recipe book at the bottom of that web page.)
- Make the pizza dough following the instructions for your particular bread maker.
- Place the pizza rack on the level for Pizza.
- Place the pizza stone on the pizza rack.
- Set the Emeril Power Air Fryer 360 XL to Pizza, 450° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button to start preheating. You want to preheat and allow the pizza stone to be heated for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough with a rolling pin.
- While the pizza stone is heating. Sprinkle corn meal on a pizza peel.
- Place the pizza dough on the pizza peel.
- Add pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Once the Emeril Power Air Fryer 360 XL reaches 10 minuets left, hit pause and place the pizza on the pizza stone.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Spin the pizza.
- Allow to cook another 2-5 minutes.