Bread Machine Dough Ingredients:
See Kuessiential 1.5 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
Yellow Corn Meal
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- Place a rack on the 2nd from the bottom rack holder in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Place the Pizza Stone on the rack.
- When the Bread Machine is about 10 minutes from finishing. Turn your NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven On. Press the MENU Button until you reach the Pizza Preset. This defaults to 450° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button and turn the knob to 32 minutes cooking time.
- Press the PREHEAT Button.
- Press the Start Button. The Smart Oven will begin to Preheat.
- After the Preheat is finished, press the START/PAUSE button/dial. And allow the time to run for 20 minutes, to pre-heat the Pizza Stone.
- While preheating, the Pizza Stone:
- Sprinkle Yellow Corn Meal onto a Pizza Peel.
- Press and stretch the dough until it is a circle. Or you can use a rolling pin to press out the dough.
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pizza peel.
- Spread a thin layer of Pizza Sauce onto the dough.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Once the Smart Oven shows just 12 minutes left, after 20 minutes have passed. Place the pizza onto the Pizza Stone in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven.
- Press the Start Button.
- After 7 minutes press the Start/Pause Button/Dial, to pause the cook. Then spin the pizza pan 180° for an even cook. And press the Start/Pause Button/Dial again to resume the cook.
- Allow the final 5 minutes cooking time to complete.