Bread Machine Dough Ingredients:
See Kuessiential 1.5 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine, but use All Purpose Flour and only 1/4 tsp. bread machine yeast
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Pizza Sauce of Choice
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Other Toppings of Choice
Yellow Corn Meal
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. But use All Purpose Flour instead of bread flour and only use 1/4 tsp. bread machine yeast instead of the recommended amount for a normal pizza dough.
- Place a rack on the 2nd from the bottom rack holder in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Place the Pizza Stone on the rack.
- When the Bread Machine is about 10 minutes from finishing. Turn your NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven On. Press the MENU Button until you reach the Pizza Preset. This defaults to 450° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button and turn the knob to:
- 26 minutes cooking time for a rectangular flatbread pizza.
- 27 minutes cooking time for a round 12-13″ thin crust pizza.
- Press the PREHEAT Button.
- Press the Start Button. The Smart Oven will begin to Preheat.
- After the Preheat is finished, press the START/PAUSE button/dial. And allow the time to run for 20 minutes, to pre-heat the Pizza Stone.
- While preheating, the Pizza Stone:
- Sprinkle Yellow Corn Meal onto a Pizza Peel.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough as thin as possible.
- Cut a rectangle from the dough for a flatbread pizza, or use the rolling pin to form a circle for a thin crust pizza.
- Place the Pizza Dough onto the pizza peel.
- Use a fork, to poke holes all over the dough for venting, to prevent bubbles.
- Spread a thin layer of Pizza Sauce onto the dough.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Once the Smart Oven shows 20 minutes have passed. Place the pizza onto the Pizza Stone in the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven.
- Press the Start Button.
- If cooking a flatbread pizza, allow to cook for 6 minutes and then end the cook.
- If cooking a whole round 12-13″ thin crust pizza. After 5 minutes press the Start/Pause Button/Dial, to pause the cook. Then spin the pizza pan 180° for an even cook. And press the Start/Pause Button/Dial again to resume the cook. And allow to cook the final 2 minutes. For 7 total minutes cooking time.