Personal sized pre-made thin pizza crust
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Topping(s) of choice
- Put the large pot in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 400° F., 9 minutes
- Press Start, allow the first 5 minutes as preheat time.
- While things preheat:
- On a countertop, put the reversible rack in the low setting and put the pizza crust on it.
- Put sauce on the crust
- Add cheese
- Add toppings.
- After preheating completes, put the rack with the pizza into the cooker.
- Allow the cook to run for the remaining 4 minutes.