5 eggs yolks
1 cup sugar
1 cup white Karo® syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup broken pecan meats
5 egg whites – well beaten
pinch of salt
1 pie crust
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Blend in lightly beaten egg yolks.
- Add syrup, vanilla, salt and pecans and stir well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour into unbaked pastry shell in a cooking spayed pie pan/dish.
- Place the pie dish on the NuWave Primo Grill Plate
- Set the NuWave Primo to 325° F. for 50 minutes. Set the heating elements to 50% top and 50% bottom heating.
- Allow to cook for the time set or until the pie has a custard-like in consistency.
Note: Serve with whipped cream or ice cream if you wish.
(This Recipe is from Sister Site: SoulFoodCookbook.com.)