2 cups of pecan halves, shell and husk removed
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice
1.5 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- Place 2 cups of pecan halves in the bake pan.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on rack level #4.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Take the pan out and let it cool on a heat resistant surface at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add the nuts to a glass bowl food chopper.
- Pulse the food chopper until things are a buttery consistency.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse the food chopper until your desired degree of smoothness is achieved.
- Be sure to open and press down anything that sticks to the side walls and continue mixing, so it all mixes well.
- Enjoy! (No need to refrigerate.)
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.