2 cups of pecan halves, shell and husk removed
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener of choice
1.5 tablespoons of honey
4 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- Place 2 cups of pecan halves in the bake pan.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on rack level #4.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Take the pan out and let it cool on a heat resistant surface at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Add the nuts to a glass bowl food chopper.
- Pulse the food chopper until things are a buttery consistency.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse the food chopper until your desired degree of smoothness is achieved.
- Be sure to open and press down anything that sticks to the side walls and continue mixing, so it all mixes well.
- Enjoy! (No need to refrigerate.)