1/2 cup peanut flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a 4 slice waffle mold with a light coating of oil.
- Place the wire rack under the waffle mold outside of the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Preheat, 350° F., 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Pour the waffle batter into the waffle mold.
- After preheating, put the rack with the waffle mold on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake 350°, 12 minutes.
- Press Start, to begin baking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Note: This recipe can also be used in waffle makers using their normal settings, and the recipe can fill a 4 slice waffle maker.