2 cups raw peanuts, or 2 cups peanut flour
2 large eggs, or 1 jumbo sized duck egg
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, 85% cacao
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- To make peanut flour, roast the peanuts at 350° F. for 7 minutes or 250° F. for 1 hour.
- Then, chop the peanuts in a food chopper to a flour consistency.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients including the freshly made peanut flour in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 14 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on rack level #4.
- After 10 minutes, pause, open and spin the bake pan.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Set them aside to cool a little
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.