1 cup Carbquick or Bisquick. (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1/8 cup Sugar substitute or sugar.
1/3 cup REESE’S Peanut Butter Chips
6 Tbs. half and half (Or non-dairy creamer, but the pancakes will be soggier with non-dairy creamer.)
1 large egg.
2 tablespoon water
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving tray with Pam spray.
2) Mix all ingredients, till lumpy.
3) Pour out 3 large pancakes.
4) Cook at high power for 13 minutes.
5) Flip and cook at high power for 6 minutes. (The pancake batter will probably still be a little uncooked when flipped. So be ready for it to be just a little runny when flipping.)
6) Flip the pancakes to their other side before platting. So the side cooked first is facing upward.
The above recipe, has been successfully tested using: Carbquick