1 large can of Sliced Peaches, in heavy syrup
1 stick of butter or margarine (if using 2 sticks for thickness, use butter)
1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 box of prepared pie crusts
- Heat the ingredients except pie crusts in a pot over medium heat until fully well mixed.
- Pour the contents of the pot into a 13″ pan without handles.
- Cover the contents with the pie crusts.
- Poke holes into the pie crusts for venting.
- Place a rack on the lowest level of the NuWave Bravo.
- Turn the NuWave Bravo on.
- Press the Menu button until you reach the Bake option.
- Adjust the temperature to 350° F.
- Press the Time/Temp button, and set the cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the preheat.
- After preheating, put the baking pan into the NuWave Bravo on the rack.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Remove the pan and place it on a cooling rack to cool.
Note: Best serve with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe is from sister site Soul Food Cookbook.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.