1 large can of Sliced Peaches, in heavy syrup
1 stick of butter or margarine (if using 2 sticks for thickness, use butter)
1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla flavor
1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 box of prepared pie crusts
- Heat the ingredients except pie crusts in a pot over medium heat until fully well mixed.
- Pour the contents of the pot into a 13″ pan without handles.
- Cover the contents with the pie crusts.
- Poke holes into the pie crusts for venting.
- Place a rack on the lowest level of the NuWave Bravo.
- Turn the NuWave Bravo on.
- Press the Menu button until you reach the Bake option.
- Adjust the temperature to 350° F.
- Press the Time/Temp button, and set the cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the preheat.
- After preheating, put the baking pan into the NuWave Bravo on the rack.
- Press the Start button/dial to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Remove the pan and place it on a cooling rack to cool.
Note: Best serve with vanilla ice cream.