1 cup Carbquick or Bisquick . (Carbquick has 90% less carbs than Bisquick.)
1/8 cup Sugar substitute or sugar. (A good sugar substitute is ZSweet.)
6 Tbs. half-and-half
1 egg white from a large egg. (Or 1 whole PeeWee egg. Or 1/2 of a whole large egg.)
1 tablespoon water
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the bottom serving tray with Pam spray.
2) Mix all ingredients, till lumpy.
3) Pour out 3 large pancakes.
4) Cook at high power for 10 minutes.
5) Flip and cook at high power for 3 minutes.
6) Flip the pancakes to their other side before platting. So the side cooked first is facing upward.
Note: Adapted from a recipe by Chef Gregory Pryor