4 large eggs
3/4 cup diced ham
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup lettuce (if desired)
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray 9″ or 10″ nonstick pan with Pam spray.
2) Add eggs and ham to the pan and stir. (If you want a lower cholesterol omelette, remove the yolk from 2 or more eggs before stirring.)
3) Place the pan on the 1″ rack and cook on high power for 7 minutes.
4) Add lettuce, then sprinkle the cheese over top, and cook on high power for 5 minutes.
5) The omelette is done when you see the egg starting to seperate a little from the sides of the pan.