About 12 frozen wing sections
Old Bay Hot Sauce
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., 24 minutes.
- While preheating, place the wings across 2 crisper trays. About 6 wings each.
- After preheating, place the crisper trays on the 2nd and 3rd rack levels up. These are the middle and high rack levels.
- After 12 minutes, swap the crisper trays.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is over 165° F., but they will probably be much hotter.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)