1 pound of fresh whole okra
Extra virgin olive oil
Applewood smoked sea salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cover the okra with a light coating of oil.
- Season the okra to taste.
- Place the air fryer rack on the middle rack level.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level, with the bake pan on it to catch drippings.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., 8 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the okra on the air fry rack in a single layer.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.