1 cup of quick cooking steel cut oats
2 cups boiling water
4 Tbs softened butter
4 Tbs Honey
2.5 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 Tbs Sugar substitute or sugar
3 Tbs Dry Whole Milk Powder
2 tsp Salt
1 cup Vital Wheat Gluten
2 tsp Rapid rise or Bread Machine yeast
- Press the Course button till you reach 15, for Custom.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Kneading and set to 25 minutes.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Rise 1 and set to 20 minutes.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Rise 2 and set to 30 minutes.
- Press the Cycle button till you reach Rise 3 and set to 20 minutes.
- Press Cycle till you reach Bake and set to 60 minutes.
- Keep all other settings to Off or Zero.
- Add the oats to the bake pan.
- Pour in the boiling water.
- Add the butter and honey.
- Press Start.
- After the first 10 minutes of kneading, open the lid. And carefully add the remaining ingredients in order.
- After adding the flour, the other ingredients go on the two far side walls.
- Ensure the vital wheat gluten is added in around all the edges of the bake pan.
- Make a small shallow well in the middle of the flour and add the yeast in it.
- Close the lid to continue the cook.
- When the time to cook completes, take out the baking pan. And dump the bread out gently onto a cooling rack.
- After cooling, you can slice the bread, and enjoy!