1 cup oat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a 4 slice waffle mold with a light coating of oil.
- Place the wire rack under the waffle mold outside of the cooker.
- Set the bottom oven to Convection Bake, 350° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, press the Start button to pause the cooker. And put the wire rack on the middle rack level of the bottom oven.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.