1 cup oat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray a 4 slice waffle mold with a light coating of oil.
- Place the wire rack under the waffle mold outside of the cooker.
- Set the bottom oven to Convection Bake, 350° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, press the Start button to pause the cooker. And put the wire rack on the middle rack level of the bottom oven.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.