1 cup oat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons granulated sweetener
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sear plate to the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Griddle, 350° F., 8 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin preheating.
- When preheat is finished, spray the sear plate and add pancakes, about 3 total.
- Flip after 4 minutes.
- Allow the cooking time to complete
Note: If using an induction cooktop, use 260° F.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.