2 cups oat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 17 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the middle rack level.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.