Try Mushroom Chicken today.
2 lbs. Large boneless chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
1 can Campbell’s Golden Mushroom soup
2 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Chicken flavor
- Super Wave Oven: Place a 9″ or round cake pan on the low rack, pour in oil and soup.
NuWave Oven: Place a 9″ or round cake pan on the 1″ rack, pour in oil and soup.
- Shake in 1 tsp. of the Mrs. Dash
- Place chicken on top of the ingredients in the pan.
- Shake 1 tsp. of the Mrs. Dash over top of the chicken and around edges.
- Super Wave Oven: If frozen, cook for 50 minutes at 400 degrees F.
If thawed, cook for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F.
NuWave Oven: If frozen, cook for 50 minutes on high power.
If thawed, cook for 30 minutes on high power.
- If cooking from frozen, separate any frozen together pieces of chicken in the pan when possible. So none are stuck together the entire cooking time.
- If cooking from frozen, after the first 30 minutes. Cut the chicken breasts into halves and flip the chicken.
If cooking from thawed, flip the chicken after 15 minutes.
- Use a cooking thermometer, to ensure the mushroom chicken is fully cooked.
Note: Mushroom chicken taste great. And this recipe prepares it in a hearth healthful manner. Both the Super Wave and NuWave Oven can cook mushroom chicken, regardless of whether the chicken is fully frozen or thawed to start. This is very helpful if you want to cook mushroom chicken and don’t have an opportunity thaw the chicken ahead of time. Or even if you just don’t care to go through the extra effort of thawing chicken first. You can make mushroom chicken in the Super Wave or NuWave Oven every time, starting with fully frozen chicken.
Some great things about this recipe, is that it uses Mrs. Dash season, which has no salt. The Chicken Grilling variety of Mrs. Dash may be hard to find in some areas. If you cannot find the Chicken Grilling variety of Mrs. Dash, try using the Original blend instead. Although the soup has some salt, it’s just 750mg. The extra virgin olive oil is full of robust flavor.