1 cup almond flour
1 large eggs, beaten
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 Tbs. honey
2 Tbs. granulated sweetener
4 Tbs. unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 4 cup sized ramekins, mugs or similar with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till a batter forms and all ingredients are mixed.
- Put an even amount of the batter into each ramekin, mug or similar.
- Press the Dual Cook button.
- Set cooker to Bake, 350° F., 10 minutes cooking time.
- Let them sit in the closed cooker for 5 minutes after the cooking time is complete.
- Carefully take them out and let them cool.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.