2 monkfish fillets, about 1.5 pounds
1 ounce melted butter
Old Bay seasoning, or seasoning of choice
Wood pellets: All-Purpose Blend for the Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
- Coat the fish with the melted butter.
- Season the fish.
- Put the monkfish fillets onto the Grill Plate.
- Set cooker to Smoker, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin cooking.
- You may use a meat probe to track temperature, and stop at 145° F. Or, the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.