2.5 of monkfish fillets, 3 fillets
Lemon pepper seasoning
3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cover the fish with butter.
- Season the fish.
- Insert the meat temperature probe into one of the fillets.
- Set the cooker to Grill, and use the Fish preset.
- Adjust doneness to Well done.
- Adjust the cooking temperature to medium.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, place the fish fillets onto the grill plate.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After about 10 minutes the flip indicator may alert you to flip the fish. Flip when needed.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. This may take another 5 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest outside of the grill.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.