2.5 of monkfish fillets, 3 fillets
Lemon pepper seasoning
3 tablespoons melted butter
- Cover the fish with butter.
- Season the fish.
- Insert the meat temperature probe into one of the fillets.
- Set the cooker to Grill, and use the Fish preset.
- Adjust doneness to Well done.
- Adjust the cooking temperature to medium.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, place the fish fillets onto the grill plate.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- After about 10 minutes the flip indicator may alert you to flip the fish. Flip when needed.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. This may take another 5 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest outside of the grill.