2 pounds of monkfish fillets
1 ounce melted butter
Old Bay seasoning
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., cooking time will need 20-35 minutes, use a meat thermometer.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, cover the fish with butter and season it.
- Place the fish in the bake pan.
- After preheating, place the bake pan onto the rack.
- Cook until the meat temperature is 145° F.
- Remove the fish from the cooker and give it about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.