About 2 pounds ground beef, thawed
1 large egg
1 cup milk
1 cup of oatmeal
1 ounce sugar
1 ounce mustard based BBQ sauce
- Combine all the ingredients except the beef broth in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the mixture into a loaf using a 5″ X 9″ loaf pan.
- Dump the loaf from the pan onto the mesh tray.
- Place the mesh tray on the lowest rack holder guide.
- Place the meat probe into the probe jack and deep into the meatloaf.
- Close the door.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 325° F.
- Hold the Probe button for 2 seconds.
- Set the meat temperature to 160° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- Every 20 minutes during the cook, open and spritz the meatloaf with beef broth.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: It takes about 53 minutes to 160° F. meat temperature.