2 pounds ground beef, thawed
1 package of Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Maple & Brown Sugar
1 cup milk
1 large egg
1/4 onion, chopped
1 Tbs regular mustard
1 Tbs Gray Poupon Dijon Mustard
Pam cooking spray
- Line the 1″ rack with aluminum foil and spray with Pam Spray.
- Combine all the ingredients at once in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a 5″ X 9″ loaf pan with Pam spray.
- Place the contents of the bowl into the pan.
- Empty the pan contents to the 1″ rack, keeping the loaf form.
- Cook on high power for 45 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer, to ensure the meat is thoroughly cooked.
Note: Meatloaf takes about an hour in a conventional oven. The NuWave Oven can cook you great tasting meatloaf far less time.