1 pound ground beef, frozen
1 package of Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Maple & Brown Sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 large egg
1 Tbs regular mustard
1 Tbs Gray Poupon Dijon Mustard
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray a 5″ X 9″ loaf pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the frozen meat into the loaf pan and place on the 1 inch rack.
3) Cook at high power for 5 minutes.
4) Turn the meat over and cook at high power 5 more minutes.
5) The meat should be thawed now. Use a plastic spatula, to break up the meat and break up any remaining ice chunks that might be in the meat.
6) Combine all the other ingredients at once in a large bowl. Add Lawry’s seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Stir until fully mixed.
7) Pour the mixture from the bowl, over meat in the loaf pan and mix together. The result will be a sort of meat soup looking mixture. Don’t worry, the excess fluid will cook off.
4) Place the pan on the 1″ rack.
5) Cook on high power for 20 minutes.
Note: If you like ketchup on the top of your meatloaf. Add it the last 5 minutes of cooking.