2 Beyond Burger Patties
Burger Seasoning of Choice
- Sprinkle seasoning over the Beyond Burger patties.
- Place the patties onto the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put the meat probe into the Probe Jack and into a patty.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the cooking temperature to 165° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- When the food temperature reaches 135° F., pause the cook, remove the meat probe and flip the patties over.
- Reinsert the meat probe into a patty, then put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: Cooking time usually takes about 8 minutes.