The recipe in the video above is from Emeril’s Recipe Book. Below is an alternative Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese recipe you can try. Inspired by Emeril’s recipe.
1/2 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1/4 small onion)
3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
1 15 ounce jar of Alfredo sauce
1 & 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk
10 ounces of elbow macaroni, uncooked
4 ounces of part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces
2 ounces of cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- Place the pot in Emeril’s Pressure AirFryer.
- Press the Sauté Button and turn the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press in the Program Dial twice, to begin the cooking cycle. (340° F for 20 minutes)
- Add the 1/2 stick of butter to the Inner Pot and cook it until the butter is melted.
- Then Stir in the onion until the onion is soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce and milk, bring to a simmer, and cook for 3 minutes while stirring periodically.
- Combine the macaroni and sliced cheeses in a bowl.
- Add the macaroni and cheese bowl mixture to the pot and slightly stir.
- Press the Cancel Button.
- Now place the Glass Lid on Emeril’s Pressure AirFryer.
- Press the Slow Cook Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting.
- Press the Timer Button and scroll to set the cooking time to 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- Press the Program Dial, to begin the cooking cycle at 195° F.
- Halfway through the cooking time, stir the mixture.
- When the cooking process is complete, press the Cancel Button.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.