The recipe in the video above is from Emeril’s Recipe Book. Below is an alternative Creamy Alfredo Mac & Cheese recipe you can try. Inspired by Emeril’s recipe.
1/2 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup chopped onion (about 1/4 small onion)
3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
1 15 ounce jar of Alfredo sauce
1 & 1/2 cup whole or 2% milk
10 ounces of elbow macaroni, uncooked
4 ounces of part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces
2 ounces of cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- Place the pot in Emeril’s Pressure AirFryer.
- Press the Sauté Button and turn the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press in the Program Dial twice, to begin the cooking cycle. (340° F for 20 minutes)
- Add the 1/2 stick of butter to the Inner Pot and cook it until the butter is melted.
- Then Stir in the onion until the onion is soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce and milk, bring to a simmer, and cook for 3 minutes while stirring periodically.
- Combine the macaroni and sliced cheeses in a bowl.
- Add the macaroni and cheese bowl mixture to the pot and slightly stir.
- Press the Cancel Button.
- Now place the Glass Lid on Emeril’s Pressure AirFryer.
- Press the Slow Cook Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting.
- Press the Timer Button and scroll to set the cooking time to 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- Press the Program Dial, to begin the cooking cycle at 195° F.
- Halfway through the cooking time, stir the mixture.
- When the cooking process is complete, press the Cancel Button.