3 Large Eggs
¾ Cup Lobster Spread
2 slices of cheddar cheese, diced
1 Ounce Buttermilk
1 Roll of Crescent Roll Dough
- Spray three 8 ounce Ramekins with cooking spray.
- Use the Crescent Roll dough to line the Ramakins, 3 pieces into 2 Ramakins and the final 2 into a 3rd Ramakin. (The 3rd will have less dough, a spare.) Or you can put 2 pieces into 4 Ramakins.
- Place a rack on the 2nd from lowest level of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer Convection Toaster.
- Press the ON/OFF button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU Button until you reach the Bake option.
- Adjust the temperature to 375° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes.
- Press the TOP/BOTTOM Button and adjust the top heating element to 60%. This will help avoid overcooking the top too fast.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to start preheating the Smart Oven.
- Mix the eggs, then add the Lobster Spread and mix well.
- Add and mix in the buttermilk, then add and mix in the cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the crescent dough lined ramekins.
- Fold the tops of the dough over the tops of the mixture.
- When the Smart Oven is done preheating, put the ramekins in and press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial, to start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Adapted from this Lemon Cream Bread Recipe.