2 cups oat flour
2 large eggs, beaten
Lemon zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Place the wire rack on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 18 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- While preheating:
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- After preheating, place the bake pan onto the rack.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.