Doughnut recipe makes about 10-11 doughnuts
1 cup blanced almond flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup dehydrated blueberries
1 cup lemon juice
2 tsp baking power
2 tablespoons granulated sweetener
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup vital wheat gluten
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- You will need a couple of 6 doughnut baking pans.
- Spray a doughnut pans with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients.
- Stir till a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon some of the batter into the doughnut pan’s cups evenly. Make sure the center posts have no batter on them. You will probably fill all 6 of one pan and about 4-5 of the 2nd pan.
- Place the wire rack on the middle rack level.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 15 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pans on the rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.