2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
Lemon zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Place the griddle plate into the grill.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 12 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, spray the griddle plate with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the griddle plate. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.