2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
Lemon zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Place the griddle plate into the grill.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 12 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- Once preheating is finished, spray the griddle plate with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the griddle plate. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Close the lid to begin cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete