2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, or 1 jumbo sized duck egg
Lemon zest of 2 lemons
Juice of 2 lemons
Or if you don’t have lemons, use 3/4 cup lemon juice.
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Warm, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Let the cooker run empty for 10 minutes, to preheat.
- Place the bake pan on the higher rack level. With either rack level the bottoms burn, but it may be a little less using the higher rack level.
- Allow the remaining 20 minutes cooking time to complete
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.