Yes, you can make great Lasagne in the NuWave Oven, with this recipe!
9 pieces of Dreamfields Lasagna (Or the lasagna of your choice. Dreamfields pasta has a glycemic index of 13, while regular pasta has a glycemic index of 38.)
1 pound of ground beef
1 jar of Ragu Traditional Old World Style Pasta Sauce (Or the pasta sauce of your choice.)
2 packs of Kraft Cheddar Cheese (Or a total of 4 cups of the shredded cheese(s) of your choice.)
- Boil the pasta till fully cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pan, brown the beef, drain, then add pasta sauce and simmer.
- Using a 11 x 7 x 1.5 inch glass baking pan, add a thin layer of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add a layer of 3 lasagna strips over that layer of meat sauce.
- Then add another thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then add a thin layer of cheese.
- Then add another layer of 3 lasagna strips
- Then a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then a thin layer of cheese again.
- Then a final layer of lasagna.
- Then a final layer of meat sauce.
- Then a final layer of cheese. The most cheese should be on top.
- Place the pan on the bottom tray inside the NuWave Oven. The ends of the pan may extend over the edges of the oven.
- Place the lid on the oven. The lid may have to rest on the edges of the pan.
- Cook at high power for 30 minutes. Cover with foil, when the top starts to brown while cooking.