1 pound of of Lasagna, 18 pieces
2 pounds of ground beef
23 ounce jar of marinara pasta sauce
5 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Season salt to taste
- Boil the pasta till fully cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pan, season and brown the beef, drain, then add pasta sauce and simmer.
- Using a 13″ baking pan without handles, add a thin layer of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add a layer of 6 lasagna strips over that layer of meat sauce.
- Then add another thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then add a thin layer of cheese.
- Then add another layer of 6 lasagna strips
- Then a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then a thin layer of cheese again.
- Then a final layer of lasagna.
- Then a final layer of meat sauce.
- Then a final layer of cheese. The most cheese should be on top.
- Place a rack on the 2nd rack level up.
- Set the cooker to Bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes. Turn all convection off.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pan on the rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.