1 pound of of Lasagna, 18 pieces
2 pounds of ground beef
23 ounce jar of marinara pasta sauce
5 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Season salt to taste
- Boil the pasta till fully cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pan, season and brown the beef, drain, then add pasta sauce and simmer.
- Using a 13″ baking pan without handles, add a thin layer of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add a layer of 6 lasagna strips over that layer of meat sauce.
- Then add another thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then add a thin layer of cheese.
- Then add another layer of 6 lasagna strips
- Then a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then a thin layer of cheese again.
- Then a final layer of lasagna.
- Then a final layer of meat sauce.
- Then a final layer of cheese. The most cheese should be on top.
- Place a rack on the 2nd rack level up.
- Set the cooker to Bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes. Turn all convection off.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating place the pan on the rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.