13.25 ounces of lasagna, 15 pieces
1 pounds of chopped smoked leg of lamb
48 ounces of marinara pasta sauce, that’s two 24 ounce jars
30 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Boil the pasta till fully cooked.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pan, simmer the pasta sauce and stir in the chopped beef brisket.
- Using a 13″ baking pan without handles, add a thin layer of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
- Then add a layer of 5 lasagna strips over that layer of meat sauce.
- Then add another thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then add a layer of ricotta cheese.
- Then add another layer of 5 lasagna strips
- Then a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Then a thin of ricotta cheese again.
- Then a final layer of lasagna.
- Then a final layer of meat sauce.
- Then a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Place a rack on the 2rd rack level up and place the pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake at 350° F. for 35 minutes.
- Press Start to begin cooking.
- After 10 minutes cover with foil and continue cooking.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.