12 Jimmy Dean Fresh Links Original Pork Sausage, frozen
1) Place the links on the 4 inch rack. With the 2 sets of 6 still frozen together. Just space the 2 sets on seperate sides of the rack.
2) Cook for 10 minutes at high power.
3) Space the links apart from each other and turn them over.
4) Cook for 8 minutes at high power.
5) Allow them to cool a little and enjoy!
Note: The above heating instructions also work for a package of 14 frozen Johnsonville Original Recipe Breakfast Sausage Links. Just seperate the 14 frozen sausage links fully before starting.
The NuWave Oven can cook sausage links straight from frozen. No need to thaw them first.