About 10 Strawberries thinly sliced.
- Place the thin strawberry slices onto Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the middle and lower racks. Use the top rack also if you have 3 racks of fruit slices.
- Heat for 2 hours at 125° F.
- Rotate the racks, so the Crisper Tray on he lower rack is higher and the one on the higher rack lowered.
- Heat for 1 hour at 125° F.
- Check whether the fruit is at your desired level of dehydration. Heat longer if needed.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.