10 Wing Sections, Frozen
2 Cups Cold Water
Old Bay Seasoning
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Hot Wing Sauce
2 Tbs. Butter
- Add water into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Prepare the chicken wings outside of the Instant Pot:
- Cover the frozen chicken wings with oil.
- Apply Old Bay Seasoning to the chicken wings to taste.
- Apply Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste.
- Place a steamer basket into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot, then add the chicken wings.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 12 minutes.
- While the wings are in the Instant Pot. Put the Hot Wing Sauce and Butter in a pan and simmer to melt and mix them together.
- Quick Release once the Instant Pot cooking time is complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 180° F.
- Place the wings into a food storage container, add the sauce mixture and shake it all over the wings.
- Place the wings onto a Power Air Fryer Oven Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the Top Rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 400° F. for 10 minutes.
- Place the wings back into the food storage container with its remaining sauce.
- Seal the container and shake the sauce all over the wings.