3.5 pounds fresh chicken wing sections (tips removed)
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
Freshly ground black pepper
Hot wing sauce
1 ounce butter
- Season the chicken.
- Place the wings into the air fry basket outside of the cooker.
- Place the wire rack on the 3rd rack level up.
- Set to cooker to Air Fry, 400° F., 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, place the air fry basket on the wire rack.
- Place the bake pan on the lowest rack level, to catch drippings.
- At the point the turn signal appears, open and turn the wings over and let them continue cooking.
- While the wings are cooking, heat the sauce and butter in a sauce pan.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Toss the wings in the sauce.