15 Frozen Wing Sections
Hot Wings Sauce of choice
Chicken Seasoning of choice
3 Tbs. Butter
- Cover the wings with oil and then sprinkle on seasoning.
- Place the wings into the air fry basket.
- Place the baking pan on the lower rack level and the air fry basket on a rack above it.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 425° F. 45 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start button/knob to begin cooking.
- While cooking the wings heat and mix the butter and hot wings sauce.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Mix the wings into the sauce to coat them well with sauce.
You may also watch this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)