2 fresh boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Seasoning of choice
Hot wing sauce of choice
1 Tbs of butter
- Wrap the chicken breast halves in plastic and use a meat tenderizer to pound them into large patties.
- Apply seasoning to the patties.
- Line the bake pan with a non-stick bake/grill mat.
- Place the patties on the bake pan.
- Place the pan on the higher of the 2 rack levels.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400° F., 16 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin cooking.
- While the patties are cooking, heat the sauce and butter in a sauce pan on a cooktop.
- Flip the patties about half way through the cooking time.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Place the patties in the sauce mixture.