10 Frozen Fried Chicken Tenderloins
20 ounces of chicken hot sauce of choice
3 Tbs. butter
- Place 5 of the frozen fried chicken tenderloins on each side of the 2 Basket Air Fryer.
- Set side 1 to Air Fry, 400° F. for 25 minutes.
- Press the Match Cook button, so both sides cook for the same setting.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Pause the cook and move the chicken around about every 6 minutes during the cook.
- While cooking the chicken, heat the hot sauce and butter in a pan and transfer it to a glass bowl.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the chicken cooked to at least 165° F.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the hot sauce mixture.