10 Frozen Wing Sections
1/2 Cup Raw Wildflower Honey
1 Cup BBQ Sauce of choice
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- Place the frozen wings in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Place the Baking Pan on the lowest rack level to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to start the cook.
- While the wings are cooking, mix the other ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat until well mixed.
- Allow to cook for 25 minutes and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to pause the cook.
- Flip the chicken over, then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to resume the cook.
- Allow to cook for 15 more minutes and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to pause the cook.
- Place the wings into a bowl with the sauce mixture and toss the wings in the sauce.
- Place the wings back in the Air Fryer Basket and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to resume the cook.
- Allow the remaining 5 minutes to complete.
- Put the wings back into the remaining sauce and toss them in the sauce again.