10 Frozen Wing Sections
1/2 Cup Raw Wildflower Honey
1 Cup BBQ Sauce of choice
1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- Place the frozen wings in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Place the Baking Pan on the lowest rack level to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to start the cook.
- While the wings are cooking, mix the other ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat until well mixed.
- Allow to cook for 25 minutes and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to pause the cook.
- Flip the chicken over, then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to resume the cook.
- Allow to cook for 15 more minutes and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to pause the cook.
- Place the wings into a bowl with the sauce mixture and toss the wings in the sauce.
- Place the wings back in the Air Fryer Basket and then press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to resume the cook.
- Allow the remaining 5 minutes to complete.
- Put the wings back into the remaining sauce and toss them in the sauce again.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.