6 to 18 Fresh Chicken Wings
1 Ounce Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend Seasoning
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/2 Cup Raw Honey
4 Large Eggs beaten
2 Cups of Milk
- Mix and warm wet ingredients on a stove top, just enough to mix well.
- Mix all dry ingredients by hand mixing well.
- Use the wet honey egg wash, to coat 6 wings.
- Cover the honey egg washed wings with dry breading.
- Place the battered wings on the 4″ rack in the NuWave Oven.
- Spray both sides of the wings with Pam Spray. Ensure the exterior is fully moist.
- Cook for 15 minutes at High Power/350° F.
- Spray any dry spots with Pam Spray.
- Turn the wings and cook for 10 minutes at High Power/350° F.
- Remove the wings and repeat steps 3 – 9 for any remaining wings.