2-4 medium sized potatoes
Oil of choice
Old Bay seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Clean and dry the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into French fry sizes.
- Cover the fries with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fries.
- If you used 2 potatoes, put the fries into the air fry basket.
- If you used 4 potatoes, you will need to use a baking pan for half of the fries.
- If you have just the air fry basket, put it on rack level 3. And put a rack with an empty bake pan on rack level 1.
- If you also had to use the bake pan. Put the air fry basket on rack level 4. Put a rack with the back pan and its fries on rack level 2.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast