Bread Machine Dough Ingredients:
See Kuessiential 1.5 Pound Bread Machine Dough Recipe. Use the Pizza Dough Recipe that comes with your bread machine.
Other Pizza Ingredients:
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Start making the Pizza Dough according to your bread machine’s instructions. Since every bread machine works best with its own instructions, use the ones the manufacturer recommends for your bread machine.
- After the pizza dough is made, spread the pizza dough by hand to about the size of the 12″ x 9″ grill plate. Do this this on a well floured pizza peel.
- Add pizza sauce
- Add cheese
- Add ham
- Add pineapple chunks
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 475° F., 18 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, put the pizza on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate to be in its highest fixed position. So the top grill plate never touches the pizza.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.