Dark Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Cookies Recipe:
2 cups almond flour
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
2 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoon granulated sweetener
1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
1 tsp guar gum
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine mix the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and hand mix fully.
- Spray the bake pan with oil.
- Use a spoon to scoop out 12 cookies total onto the bake pan. Use all of the cookie dough for the 12 cookies. You will need to form them into cookie shape a bit, since they won’t spread out much during cooking.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 25 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooker to run empty for 5 minutes to preheat.
- Then add the bake pan to the higher rack level.
- Allow the cookies to bake for about 17-20 minutes and stop the cook when they feel firm.