About 4 fresh beef burger patties
Seasoning of choice
- Season both sides of the burger patties.
- Place the rack on the high rack level.
- Place the grill rack in the baking pan.
- Place the burgers on the grill rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry or Broil 450°, 20 minutes.
- Broil cooks harder than Air Fry.
- Using the mentioned settings with Broil will result in very well done burgers.
- Using the mentioned settings with Air Fry will result in medium burgers.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the pan with the grill rack inside in on the rack inside the cooker.
- After 10 minutes, open and flip the burgers over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is to your preference.
You can also watch this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast