Ham, about 10 pounds (precooked)
2 Cups of Brown Sugar
1 Tbs. All Spice Berries
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1 Cup Apple Juice
1/4 Cup Honey or Syrup
- Wrap the ham in foil.
- Place a rack on the lowest rack level.
- Place the ham on a bake pan and place it on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Whole Roast 275° F., for 3 hours.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Heat and mix the ham glaze ingredients in a pot separately while the ham is cooking.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- At this point the ham temperature should be between 140° F. – 145° F.
- Take the foil off the top of the ham and pour the glaze over the ham.
- Place the ham back into the cooker uncovered and cook it on Whole Roast at 350° F. for about 8 minutes. Stop cooking once the ham is 145° F. or higher.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.